Box Office Information
Welcome to the Redhouse at City Center in the heart of downtown Syracuse, New York. The Redhouse Box Office is here to help make your visit and ticket purchase enjoyable and easy. Purchase tickets over the phone, in person or online!
Hours: 10:00 AM -4:00 PM, Monday-Friday (open Saturdays prior to performances and the day of shows from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.)
Location: 400 S. Salina Street, Syracuse, NY 13202
Phone: (315) 362-2785
Box Office/Show Policies
- The Box Office will open one hour prior to showtime.
- Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production with a $5 Exchange Fee for single tickets.
- All ticket exchanges are subject to availability.
- The Redhouse has a no-refund policy and all ticket sales are final.
- Performances are not canceled and refunds are not provided due to weather conditions.
- Cameras (including phone cameras); audio, video and digital recorders; paging devices; and cell phones are not permitted in the theaters.
- In some instances, if you arrive after the show begins, you may be asked to wait until there is a natural break in the act before going to your seat.
- Outside food and beverage are not permitted in the theaters.
- Backpacks and other large bags are not permitted in the theaters.
- In some instances, the Redhouse may require the inspection of all handbags and cases at points of entry. Diaper bags carried into the theater are subject to search at the discretion of security.
- The Redhouse is a firearms-free facility. No one except on-duty law enforcement officials is permitted to possess or carry a firearm on the premises.
- Smoking (including vaping) is not permitted indoors at the Redhouse.
- Babies in arms of adults are not permitted in the theaters. Also, as a courtesy to our audience members and performers, parents may be asked to remove disruptive children from the theater.
Redhouse Accessibility information here.